Kaamelott : Préquelles :: Forum Rpg racontant l'Histoire de l'Ile de Bretagne avant la Naissance d'Arthur, et la jeunesse des personnages de la série
 Forum Avatar Portail MembresMembres    RechercherRechercher    GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
  ProfilProfil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

steam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kaamelott : Préquelles Index du Forum -> Lieux sauvages et zones périlleuses -> Forêt
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Fortune: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 13:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: steam Répondre en citant

hello,

I am dying.. inside a little every time I have to log into WoW or some other mundane SAME OLD CRAP MMO, RPG , RTS.. ETC. Have you ever read a LitRPG book called The Land? It's a series of books where a normal gamer as myself or whomever is reading this, get's pulled into a world (alternate dimension) and has to play as a character in a MASSIVE RPG. The Doctor who wrote the book, to my surprise, captured the very core of what every gamer/adventurer wants in a game! Where you find an MMO or RPG that captures some really neat elements, none of them actually capture them all, I want it ! In this book, you start as a level nothing noob, but you gain skills in whatever class you choose, and you adventure, find a place to call your home (in the book happens to be a place of power) you can start from nothing and build your city until you are a master and ruler of this domain, there are dungeons and LIMITLESS spells and weapons and armor, literally NO TWO characters will have the same armor set, LIMITLESS, NO LEVEL CAP! I want something where if you invest the time you can become a GOD and only be rivaled by another player that has invested MORE time than you. 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/10/1489987634007942121/

App Trailers
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 13:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kaamelott : Préquelles Index du Forum -> Lieux sauvages et zones périlleuses -> Forêt Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech