Kaamelott : Préquelles :: Forum Rpg racontant l'Histoire de l'Ile de Bretagne avant la Naissance d'Arthur, et la jeunesse des personnages de la série
 Forum Avatar Portail MembresMembres    RechercherRechercher    GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
  ProfilProfil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

System Wars

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kaamelott : Préquelles Index du Forum -> Royaume de Bretagne Insulaire -> Celliwyg, Domaine d'Uther
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Fortune: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Oct - 14:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: System Wars Répondre en citant

hello,

I'm going with the first one because I think it is the perfect console for someone who doesn't want to spend an arm and a leg for a high end PC. On top of that, they don't have to deal with the hassle of updating drivers and other headaches of the PC.

They will get all of the new AAA games and they will run by far better than on any other console and equivalent to a high end gaming PC. It is insane that you can do that for only $500.

I say this to you not coming from the position of a xbox or console fanboy. I game on my PC probably more than I do on any console. I own the Xbox One and a Nintendo Switch as well. I may pick up a regular PS4 at some point later this year. I will be updating my videocard either this year on black friday or next year with the next Nvidia refresh. I am just mentioning that so you guys understand that I am not at all a lemming here. This is just a phenomenal console and deal. I already pre-ordered the project scorpio edition. I can't wait!

Please help

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/who-was-the-xbox-one-x-primarily-designed-for-33406867/#48

Video advertising
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Oct - 14:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kaamelott : Préquelles Index du Forum -> Royaume de Bretagne Insulaire -> Celliwyg, Domaine d'Uther Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech